|The Siberian Cat is said to be a
natural breed, which are breeds having a natural origin. This cat is medium
to large and the males are mostly larger than the females.
A detailed description will be provided soon.
|Siberian Cats exist in almost any colour and
- black and blue
- red and cream
- all these colours can also be in tortie, i.e. patched with red resp.
- all these colours can also have a tabby pattern (blotched, mackerel,
spotted and ticked)
- all these colours can also exist with silver, for example smoke,
silver tabby, etc.
- These colours can have patches of any amount of white, for example
with white toes, with small white patches, in any bicolour pattern
- all these colours can also exist with gold, for
example golden shaded, golden tabby, etc.